- 6464 NW 43 Court, Coral Springs, FL, 33067 United States
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2782 Sqft
- Welcome home to family-friendly Turtle Run. Quaint neighborhood set amidst tree lined streets. Spacious 5/2.5 single story pool home. Attached 2 car garage. Covered entry opens to living/ dining. Breakfast area. Family room off upgraded kitchen. Split floor plan. Spacious master. Separate tub & shower. Dual sinks both baths. Custom closets throughout. Covered patio. Open pool. Fenced yard. Convenient to top rated schools and major thoroughfares. Close to city parks. This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.
- 7340 NW 52nd Ct, Lauderhill, FL, 33319 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths
- Desirable 4/2.5 pool home in great central location. 2 car garage. Brand new roof and HVAC. Breakfast area off kitchen. Step down living with wood-burning fireplace. Split floor plan. Spacious master. Walk-in closet. Jacuzzi tub. Utility room. Diamond brite pool. Dome screened patio. Fenced yard. No HOA. Convenient to shopping, bus routes & thoroughfares. This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.
- 333 NW 40 Terrace, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1633 Sqft
- Remodeled 3/2/1cg in The Villages of Hillsboro. New kitchen cabinets & counters, stainless steel appliances, bathroom vanities, interior paint, flooring, flat roof and garage door. Light, bright and airy with vaulted ceilings and skylight in living room. Foyer entry. Eat-in kitchen with pass thru to dining. Separate family room. Spacious master. Walk-in closet. Screened patio. Fenced yard. 2 year lease restriction. Convenient to restaurants, shops, bus routes and thoroughfares. Minutes from Quiet Waters Park. W...
- 7450 Pinewalk Dr S, Margate, FL, 33063 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1522 Sqft
- Remodeled 4/2.5/1cg townhome in desirable Fairway Views. Living/ dining off updated eat-in kitchen. Granite counters, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances. Convenient first floor master. Walk-in closet. Dual sinks. Luxury vinyl plank downstairs. Upgraded carpet second floor. Light, bright & airy with soaring ceilings and clerestory windows. Brand new HVAC. Screened and covered patio with tranquil golf views. Picturesque lake & fountain in front and rear. Community pool, gym, clubhouse. Roof repairs, ex...
- 1685 NW 69 Terrace, Margate, FL, 33063 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1834 Sqft
- Serenity awaits at this 2/2 single family home in Paradise Gardens. Enjoy peaceful views of the Stranahan River from your private dock or tranquil cool breezes off the screened patio. Attached 1 car garage with 2 car driveway. Split floor plan. Spacious master. L-shaped living/ dining. Family room off kitchen. Florida room with wood burning fireplace. Brand new roof and HVAC. Upgraded kitchen. Stainless steel appliances. Waterproof flooring. Freshly painted. Recently landscaped. Association states HOPA. Clubhouse, ...
- 7913 Hibiscus Ct #51, Tamarac, FL, 33321 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2293 Sqft
- Desirable 2/2 detached villa in The Pines at Woodmont III. Size of a home. Price of a condo. Over 2200 sf of space! Great cul-de-sac location. 1 car garage with extended drive. Ample room for parking. Split floor plan. Spacious master. Walk in closet. Open den with wet bar. Built-ins throughout. High vaulted ceilings for plenty of natural light. Oversized screened & shuttered patio. Steps to community pool. No pets or lease. Pre-paid maintenance based on credit score. Property is being sold "As Is" an...
- 8025 NW 29th Street, Sunrise, FL, 33322 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1301 Sqft
- Desirable 3/2.5 townhome in great central location. Converted garage or possible 4th bedroom. Brand new HVAC. Foyer entry. Breakfast area. Kitchen pass thru to living/ dining. Spacious master with vaulted ceilings. Walk-in closet. Screened balcony. Open patio. Fenced yard. Community pool and tennis court. OK to lease 2nd year. Convenient to restaurants shops, bus routes and thoroughfares. This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.
- 6031 NW 78th Ter, Tamarac, FL, 33321 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1194 Sqft
- All ages 2/2 fee simple villa in quaint Waterside community. Foyer entry. Eat-in kitchen. Spacious living/ dining. Master bed with walk-in closet. Vaulted ceilings. Screened patio. 1-car garage and extended drive. Some repairs required. Low monthly fee. Rent right away! Convenient to shopping, bus routes and thoroughfares. Property is being sold "As Is" and subject to HUD guidelines 24 CFR 206.125.
- 1500 NW 66th Tere, Margate, FL, 33063 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 985 Sqft
- Calling all investors or handy owner occupants! Cozy 2/1 single family with large Florida room in Paradise Gardens Section 2. Convenient bath shared by both beds. Desirable location on quiet dead-end street. Close to shopping, bus routes and thoroughfares. Diamond in the rough but tons of potential. Association states HOPA. Low quarterly fee includes lawn care, exterior paint, community pool and clubhouse. Pet friendly. No lease first year. Buyer to sign Hold Harmless for expired roof permit. Cash or hard money onl...
- 10777 W Sample Rd #410, Coral Springs, FL, 33065 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 900 Sqft
- Luxury hi-rise building with 24/7 secured lobby in heart of Coral Springs. Desirable 1/1.5 interior corner unit steps from elevator. Foyer entry. Eat-in kitchen with ample cabinets and counters. Roomy master. Separate vanity. Walk-in closet with additional storage. Convenient half bath. Screened patio. Association states HOPA. Community pool, tennis, gym and laundry. Water and basic cable included in maintenance. Minimum 10% down payment and income requirements apply. Corporate buyers ok. No pets. Children under 14...
- 7250 NW 1st St #106, Margate, FL, 33063 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 990 Sqft
- Convenient 2/2 first floor unit in Oriole Gardens Three. Foyer entry. Kitchen pass thru to living/ dining. Split floor plan. Spacious master. Private entry to guest bed suite. Enclosed patio for extra living space. Access to garden with tranquil canal beyond. No rear neighbors. Association states HOPA. No leasing. Pets are not permitted. Minimum 700 credit score, $40K annual income, 20% down payment and 6 months maintenance held in escrow for 18 months. Convenient to restaurants, shops, bus routes and thoroughfares...
- 6001 NW 68th Ave, Tamarac, FL, 33321 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1082 Sqft
- Cozy 2/1 waterfront home in all ages Mainlands of Tamarac Lakes. Perfect for first time buyer or owner looking to downsize. Spacious living-dining. Kitchen pass through to Florida room. Second bed is open den but easy to enclose for full bedroom. Attached one car garage. Open patio with tranquil views of lake and sunsets. Short walk to clubhouse, pool and recreation area. Down the street from Waters Edge Park. Low HOA fee covers lawn maintenance and irrigation. Pet-friendly. No lease 3 years. Convenient to shopping...
- 6515 NW 58th St, Tamarac, FL, 33321 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1342 Sqft
- Desirable 2/2 waterfront home in Mainlands of Tamarac Lakes. Spacious living/ dining. Eat-in kitchen with pass thru to Florida room. Separate utility. Attached carport with storage closet. Tranquil canal view. Association states HOPA. Community pool and clubhouse. Pet-friendly. No lease 2 years. Convenient to shopping, bus routes and thoroughfares. Property is being sold "As Is" and subject to HUD guidelines 24 CFR 206.125
- 9737 Malvern Dr, Tamarac, FL, 33321 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1601 Sqft
- Lovely 2/2/1cg villa at gated Malvern in Kings Point. Foyer entry. Breakfast area off kitchen. Living/ dining with custom mirrors. Formal dining or cozy den for ease of entertainment. Split floor plan. Spacious master. His/ Her closets. Dual sinks. Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Bright & airy with vaulted ceilings and skylights throughout. Screened patio. Garden view. Small pet ok. Association states HOPA. Resort amenities. Convenient to restaurants, shops, bus routes and thoroughfares. Property is being sold...
- 3650 Inverrary Dr #2J, Lauderhill, FL, 33319 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1260 Sqft
- All ages 2/2 second floor corner unit in International Village at Inverrary. A little piece of Europe in the heart of South Florida. Privacy front. Foyer entry. Designated dining. Step down living. Small den area off kitchen. Spacious master. Separate vanity. Custom closets. Extended living. Brand new A/C, water heater and electric. Ready for your personal touch. Gated with resort-style amenities. Minimum $45,000 income and 670 credit score. 20% down payment if financing. 3 months maintenance held in escrow for 36 ...