- 5305 NW 107 Avenue, Coral Springs, FL, 33076 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3057 Sqft
- Sprawling 5/3 estate home in Kensington Commons. Covered portico opens to living-dining with tranquil pool views. Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, Shaker cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Breakfast area and family room for easy entertainment. Triple split floor plan. Spacious master. His/ Her closets. Roman tub, walk around shower and dual vanities. Brand new roof and HVAC. Dome screened patio. Diamond brite pool. Home freshly painted and recently landscaped. Waterfront lot with privacy hedges. Oversi...
- 6464 NW 43 Court, Coral Springs, FL, 33067 United States
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2782 Sqft
- Welcome home to family-friendly Turtle Run. Quaint neighborhood set amidst tree lined streets. Spacious 5/2.5 single story pool home. Attached 2 car garage. Covered entry opens to living/ dining. Breakfast area. Family room off upgraded kitchen. Split floor plan. Spacious master. Separate tub & shower. Dual sinks both baths. Custom closets throughout. Covered patio. Open pool. Fenced yard. Convenient to top rated schools and major thoroughfares. Close to city parks. This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.
- 453 NW 36 Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1430 Sqft
- Remodeled 2/2.5 townhome in well-maintained Deer Pointe. Upgraded kitchen with Shaker cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Updated baths. Split level floor plan. Spacious master. Upstairs bedrooms with convenient half bath downstairs for guests. Utility room. Full size w/d. Screened and covered patio. Tranquil lake view. Brand new roof and electric panel. Neutral paint. Modern lighting/ ceiling fans. Ample guest parking. Low quarterly fee. Minimum 650 credit score. Small pets. No lease first y...
- 8025 NW 29th Street, Sunrise, FL, 33322 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1301 Sqft
- Desirable 3/2.5 townhome in great central location. Converted garage or possible 4th bedroom. Brand new HVAC. Foyer entry. Breakfast area. Kitchen pass thru to living/ dining. Spacious master with vaulted ceilings. Walk-in closet. Screened balcony. Open patio. Fenced yard. Community pool and tennis court. OK to lease 2nd year. Convenient to restaurants shops, bus routes and thoroughfares. This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.